Sunday 27 April 2014

Ofcourse Disney!

Having growing up with Disney I have become a huge fan and hugely inspired by the storylines characetrs and magic visual worlds that Disney have created over the years. Having been there since the beginning of animation with Walt developing the basic fundimental rules of animation the studios have developed with technology over the years. One of my favourite books is The Illusion of Life : Disney Animation, for me as an artist I found this book more useful and more informative than the animators survival guide, definately alot more intersting as it is filled with artowrk from throughout Disney. I really enjoy looking at the raw art work from the development of films and characters, this I hope helps me to gain an insight of the development processes the artists went through. I also find you can see how the character's personality was developed visualy.