Sunday 27 April 2014

Female Character Progress Update

Lately I have been working on producing the female character shown using maya and z brush. Here is the anatomy that will be the base for the character, this will be rigged and posed with a bow and arrow as shown in the picture. I am pretty happy with how this sculpt went, I felt much more confident sculpting and feel I know have a much better understanding of topology for the human figure.





 Now that I had the basic form I then used mixamo and online rigging programme which if your character has under 10,000 traingle count it can be downloaded for free. I have used this before in previous projects and have always been happy with the results and ease of use. Now I had the character rigged I could now pose her, but inorder to do this properly I would need to pose her with bow, which still needs to be built.
 





 Once I have the pose I plan to take the mesh and refine the topology to make to sculpt as accurate as possible, I will then take this into zBrush to sculpt the muscles and paint the skin texture. I will also build the clothes and add hair around the sculpted mode.