Saturday 26 April 2014

Eternity NU




Eternity NU is a 3D artist who's work has come up alot recently on my facebook feed, in disucussion with other artists and on 3D websites such as CG society. From Bangkok he is a 3D Modeler Supervisor for Picture This Studio. I was drawn to this artwork as they are very similar outcomes to what I would like to achieve with my indian warrior character. Where the character is very beatiful and feminine yet fierce and not to be messed with.
Here he has also shown shots of his work flow whilst creating the final image of the character shown firstly. They model is very low poly and stylised with anatomy. This has given me insight into a posttible work flow to character my indian femal warrior character.
The way he has sculpted the hair on the characters is very simple yet effective, by taking a shape and scupled lare clumps of strands in, it retains a stylied quality.
Find more of their work here.